Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Raining Cats & Dogs




This is my twist on the Garden Journal album by Terri Burnette.   I added my side pockets using a binding strip to make the  pockets larger so the photo matts slide a little
 
easier.  I used the same hidden hinge binding system to adhere the pages.  For me this is the fastest and easiest way to put an album together. 


I used the Raining Cats & Dogs paper collection by Graphic 45 .  I love the bold colors used in this collection.
The album itself is built using black card 
stock, the patterned paper is inked using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy.  I use this color to distress most of the pages in my mini albums.  It is a favorite. 

 I used the chip board pieces from the collection for my embellishments and did some fussy cutting of the pattern sheets to layer.  The tags are cut a parts from the collection.   

On the cover I colored paper flowers with watercolor markers.  These I hot glued on when dry.  I am pleased with the outcome.  Comments are appreciated.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Terri Burnette on July 13, 2015 at 5:31 AM said...

Patsy this is lovely! I love the paper and designs. Amazing

JD/ Jill on April 4, 2018 at 2:53 PM said...

Beautifully done!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men