Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Challenge 300


I don't often do challenges but this morning the mood was just right.  I used the sketch by Mary Jo Price-Williams, over at technostamper.com and created this card.  I used a Coastal Cabana base, added a doily, embossed the center card stock with the Cloud embossing folder.  This was layered onto a corrugated piece and the Friend with banners added using the Banner Blast stamp set from SAB.  The colors are Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Cherry Cobbler.  Truly a five minute card.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

MJ on February 3, 2014 at 8:00 AM said...

Love these quick cards that is one of the reasons I love to do challenges. You colors and paper choices are wonderful. So glad you played along with my sketch challenge this week!

Rose Tresures on February 3, 2014 at 4:00 PM said...

Patsy, I love your card!!!! It is super and I love the colors. I love the embossed cloud. hugs, Patty

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men