Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Secret Garden wedding album....


 I attended a wedding reception over the weekend and decided to make the bride and groom a mini wedding album.  The theme of the wedding was "Watch Love Grow" so the Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper stack was perfect for this album.  

I used absolutely no embellishments in the album, the paper is just too pretty to cover up.  The album measures 7"X 7.25", has six pages on a stack the deck hinge system.  Each page will hold seven to eight photographs.  

Each page has a large pocket that holds a folded photo mat that gives plenty of room for larger photos and also journaling.  It has a smaller pocket that will hold memorabilia, photos or journaling.


I used an edge punch to soften the edges on the both photo mats.  I was out of my comfort zone doing the album cover.  I do not use flowers very often on my projects but needed something to give  dimension on the cover.  It turned out okay.  Enjoy!



1 comments:

Unknown on May 27, 2014 at 4:40 AM said...

I love it and the front cover turned out beautiful. You did a fabulous job as always.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men